Acceptance of Terms:
- Our wholesale services include, but are not limited to, the purchase and sale of goods in bulk quantities for commercial purposes that is listed in allamex.com and/or associated sites.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate any part of our services at any time without prior notice.
- In order to access our wholesale services, the User may need to create an account. The User agrees to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account login credentials and for all activities that occur under their account.
- The User agrees to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security.
Orders and Pricing:
- The User may place orders for products available in our wholesale inventory, subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order at our discretion.
- Prices for our wholesale products are subject to change without notice. The User is responsible for reviewing the current pricing at the time of placing an order.
- The User agrees to pay all charges associated with their wholesale purchases in the agreed currency and according to the payment terms specified by us.
- We may require payment in advance.
Shipping and Delivery:
- We will make reasonable efforts to fulfill and deliver orders within the agreed timeframes.
- Shipping and delivery costs will be specified during the checkout process or in our shipping policy.
- The User is responsible for providing accurate shipping information, and any additional fees or costs incurred due to incorrect or incomplete information will be the User’s responsibility.
Returns and Refunds:
- Returns and refunds are subject to our specified return policy. The User should review and comply with our return policy when requesting a return or refund.
- The User may be responsible for return shipping costs unless the return is due to an error on our part.
- All intellectual property rights related to our services, including trademarks, logos, and content, are owned by us or our licensors.
- The User may not use our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability:
- We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our services or the inability to use them.
- Our total liability to the User, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, will not exceed the amount paid by the User for the specific wholesale product(s) giving rise to the claim.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: